The International Exhibition of Food and Drinks, Packaging, Machinery and Technology is characterized by rapid development due to the growing popularity among manufacturers and traders offering high quality healthy products and modern industrial solutions. The interest of leading companies in FOODTECH is due to the opportunity to present their products to a motivated audience, and for professionals the exhibition is attractive with innovations from the entire spectrum of the food industry.
FOODTECH is a place for business growth because of the opportunities to meet partners and consumers among all participants in the forum for agribusiness, wine, food and equipment, which is unique in the Balkans.
The 27th edition of the exhibition is again organized under the auspices of the Ministry of Agriculture, Food and Forestry.
FOODTECH 2020 - key figures
- Exhibitors - 107 from 13 countries
- Visitors - approx. 42 000 from Bulgaria and Europe
- Increase of the number of direct exhibitors - 13%
- Increase in terms of exhibition area: 20%
- Media coverage- more than 300 publications
FOODTECH presents the best of the food industry
- Environmentally clean and healthy products
- Gourmet delicacies and modern gastronomy
- Advanced processing and storage technologies
- Demonstrations, tastings and master classes
An essential part of FOODTECH is the area where equipment for processing of raw materials, for food production, for sorting, packaging and labeling is exhibited and demonstrated live.
- good location attracting many visitors and professionals
- immediate proximity to potential customers: food producers
- excellent conditions for demonstrations and business meetings
City of Wine and Delicacies
FOODTECH keeps grinding territory in the City of Wine and Delicacies, which is unique in Bulgaria. There are areas for exhibitions, demonstrations and tastings, presentations and workshops, gourmet salon, recreation areas.
- the unique platform for joint presentation of food and drinks
- tens of thousands of visitors: experts, traders and regular consumers
- possibility to combine marketing tools